This is because, according to Healthline, your favorite natural sweetener has antibacterial and anti-fungal.
It is an excellent source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
1. Heal skin ulcers with topical use
2. Disinfect and soothe skin wounds
3. Prevent bandage from sticking to scabs
4. Heal a burn wound
5. Promote the healing of a sunburn
6. Treat acne
7. Smooth and moisturize dry skin
8. Treat eczema
9. Promote shiny, moisturized hair
10. Protect hair from split ends
11. Stimulate hair growth
12. Stop chronic dandruff
13. Get relief from an itchy, flaky scalp and heal lesions
14. Plump up eyelashes
15. Fight allergies
16. Relieve and build immunity to hay fever
17. Treat asthma
18. Suppress nighttime coughing and improve sleep during a cold
19. Increase melatonin and promote a good night’s sleep
20. Soothe a sore throat
21. Reduce inflammation in the throat
22. Treat bronchial asthma
23. Kill a fever
24. Calm the chills during a cold
25. Boost the immune system
26. Halt hiccups
27. Increase metabolism and promote weight loss
28. Improve digestion
29. Counteract indigestion
30. Relieve nausea
31. Fight diarrhea
32. Treat from constipation
33. Ease the symptoms of food poisoning
34. Promote growth of healthy gut bacteria
35. Treat and ease the pain of stomach ulcers
36. Cleanse the liver and colon of parasites
37. Alkalize the body’s pH level
38. Heal a toothache
39. Whiten teeth
40. Promote strong bones
41. Ease a headache
42. Treat urinary tract infection
43. Cure a yeast infection
44. Treat athlete’s foot
45. Counteract a hangover
46. Reduce cholesterol and lower risk of cardiovascular disease
47. Protect against cancer with an infusion of antioxidants.
48. Enhance brain function by improving blood circulation
49. Reverse fatigue, boost energy, and stimulate mental alertness
50. Reduce anxiety and promote a calm disposition
NOTE: As incredible as honey can be in a myriad of ways, it should never be given to infants under the age of 1.
According to the Mayo Clinic, wild honey is a potential source of infant botulism, a serious condition that would require immediate medical attention.
Are you amazed?
SHARE this article on social media!